Saturday, May 26, 2018

Someone Else's Story


When you tell a story about someone else, it is also about you, as the storyteller.” – Stephen Denning, Squirrel, Inc.

I haven’t written in a while.

Well. That’s not true. I’ve written. I just haven’t published.

My time has been limited. My heart has been full.

There have been moments of grief, and moments of anger. But there has also been joy and grace. Oh, so much grace.

There have been tears of anguish, and diagnoses confirmed long after we knew the truth. Along the way, God has poured out His blessings; reminding us of His goodness and mercy.

There is the comfort in belonging, and the newness of adoption.

You see, my life has been full. Full of living. Full of learning. Full of stories that I have yet to tell because they are also someone else’s stories.








If you enjoy my blog and would like to follow me on Facebook, I can be found at The Reluctant Survivor. And on Twitter @relucsurvivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment