Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Public Rant

I don't like to rant in public. In fact, I don't think it's a good idea. I will rant to colleagues at work, or to friends and family in a private conversation. But I don't think it's a good idea to put it in writing because once it is published you can't take it back. Oh, you can delete a post, but once it's on the Internet it's not really gone.

When I need to rant I will write, and write, and write until I get it all out. However, I keep it to myself. I will then write an opinion piece, with links to resources that have helped form my opinion, and share that with the public. I do try to be reasonable.

Lately I've been wanting to rant about those who express an opinion as if it were fact. It seems to be happening a lot lately; at least in my world. A friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook and it pretty much sums up how I've been feeling.


Enough said.







If you enjoy my blog and would like to follow me on Facebook, I can be found at The Reluctant Survivor.

1 comment: